I have terrible blogger etiquette! I have been trying to find more time for my fun job, but my real job often "gets in the way". Here's a little taste of what I've been up to in my rare free time.
A "Toy Story" Themed Party, Aliens and All!
My favorite part about this cake was re-creating the Toy Story logo. I always welcome the opportunity to test out my "free-hand artistry" skills, and the little aliens were so much fun to make!

Finley Grace. A Miracle Child's 1st Birthday.
I was so excited to make this ladybug themed cake to celebrate Finley's 1st birthday! The cupcake tower is a fun way to make a taller cake display, with simple service for the kids. Using different sizes of ladybugs and leaves added more dimension to the cake.
Final Thought:
Life can get so crazy and responsibilities can add up so quickly that you often forget to take time for the things you enjoy most. Don't forget to take time to do the things that make you happy, because happiness is contagious, and the world could use a lot more happiness :).
Spread the joy,
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment